About Lash Extensions at The Skin Coaches
The Skin Coaches professionally graft high quality, silk and mink,
Eyelash Extensions are the perfect choice
Single Eyelash Extension applications last up to six weeks, depending on your lash cycle and aftercare. With regular
The Skin Coaches eyelash extensions are individual,
We only use top quality, medical grade, semi-permanent adhesive for the best long-lasting results, that also come with a professional 7-day repair guarantee, for your
Just like your real eyelashes, the eyelash extensions come in varying lengths and curls to achieve your desired look.
Your lash extensions will be tailored to you and your eyelashes (not a one size fits all approach). You can choose from Natural eyelash extension sets where less is more,
Natural eyelashes have a cycle of 4-6 weeks and we
Each set of extensions has the potential to last up to 4-6 weeks with proper aftercare, however
Before Your Eyelash Extensions
- Remove any eye makeup/contact lenses
- Do not wear waterproof/resistant mascara or liquid eyeliner for at least 48hrs prior your appointment
- Do not tint, perm or curl lashes with a clamp curler at least 48hrs prior your appointment
- Do not use oil near eye area, inc: oily make-up remover, cleansers, eye cream, sunscreen, etc, near your lases for at least 24 hours prior your appointment
- Please advise if you have: Eye infection, conjunctivitis, sore/swollen eyes, recent laser surgery, etc
Eyelash Extension Aftercare
- Keep lashes dry and away from heat and steam for 24/48 hours
- Use oil free make-up remover, cleansers, face/eye creams, etc
- Do not perm or curl extensions with a clamp curler (Heated eyelash curlers are safe to use)
- Do not use waterproof/water resistant mascara or liquid eyeliner
- Avoid rubbing, pulling, sleeping on, touching your extensions
- Do not rub your face with a towel, instead gently blot and allow lashes to dry naturally
- Do not attempt to blow dry your lashes
- Daily cleaning is required - we will tell you how.
Eyelash Extensions FAQs
How long will they last?
Eyelash Extensions last between 4-6 weeks, depending on your natural lash cycle and aftercare. Lash Bar Australia recommends 2-3 week infills to keep them looking full.
Will I feel my Lashes?
Our lash extensions will look completely real & feel no different to your natural lashes. With no extra weight on your natural lashes, you won’t even feel like you’re wearing them.
How long will my appointment take?
Please allow 75 - 180 mins for your fresh set appointment, depending on the lash set required. Infill set are between 45-90 mins, depending on set and infill appointment requested. Please also allow 15 mins extra on all appointments for consultations, cleaning, prepping and appointment finalization.
How many lashes are applied?
Our eyelash extensions are applied to every natural resting lash so you can expect to receive approximately 50-120 lashes per eye for Classic Full Lash Extensions sets. Volume lash sets are an increased number of lash extensions than classic and vary depending on set required.
Can I use eye makeup remover?
Water based eye makeup remover or cleanser is recommended. Others that contain oils will affect the glue and shorten the life of your eyelash extensions. (We recommend cleansing with your DMK or OCosmedics cleanser)
Can I wear makeup to my appointment?
Your eyelashes must be clean. Please avoid wearing water proof mascara or liquid eyeliner 2-3 days before your appointment - Oils in any products will affect the life of your lash extensions.
Can I wear mascara after eyelash extensions?
The Skin Coaches advises against wearing water proof mascara. It will reduce the life of your eyelash extensions. We recommend our Face By R Mascara available for purchase should you require one, also because it has natural growth properties.
What maintenance is required?
We recommend washing your Extensions daily, (after 24-36 hrs from your treatment) to remove dust, dirt and oils and avoid infections. Care instructions will be given at your appointment.
When can I not have eyelash extensions applied?
Avoid having Eyelash Extensions applied while you have any eye irritations/infections. Also avoid them if you have high allergies/sensitivities with skin products. The Skin Coaches recommend having an allergy/patch at least 24hrs prior having lashes applied should you have previous existing allergies to cosmetics. Please request one when you book your appointment should you be unsure.
Please call 074743 3223 if you have any questions.