The WOW Transformation Facial
- Complimentary pre-treatment phone or in-clinic consultation to discuss the treatment
- ‘Before’ photos
- In-clinic application of the WOW Peel by one of our certified Skin Coaches
- 7 Full size home care products
- Clear home care instructions to maximise the benefits of the treatment
- Post-treatment follow up and phone support to discuss questions/concerns as needed
- 3 weekly of LED Light Therapy (3 treatments over 3 weeks).
Post WOW Transformation Facial
Purchase a LED Package for $200 (8 Sessions) -usually $250
The WOW FAQs
- Sun spots
- Post-acne marks
What is it?
How does the WOW Facial work?
The WOW Transformation Facial is executed in 2 phases: the first phase consists of the application of the mask which you wear home and keep on from 8 to 12 hours, depending on your skin type as determined by your Skin Coach. At the indicated time, the mask is washed off with water. The second treatment phase consists of daily application of a maintenance cream called Cosmelan 2, containing botanical acids that support the depigmentation achieved. Initially after the procedure, you may experience different sensations, varying from warm flushing and inflammation to slight itching and tightness of the skin. To maintain satisfactory results a strict homecare guideline of products must be followed at all times.
What are the WOW Facial Contraindications?
- Pregnancy or breast feeding
- Recent sunburn
- Allergies to any of the components of the formulation
- Treatment with isotretinoin (Roaccutane) in the past 6 months
- Hydroquinone use in the past 3 months on the face
- Active bacterial, viral, fungal or herpes infection
- Autoimmune disease and / or chronic imbalances affecting the skin
- Recent chemotherapy and / or radiotherapy (clearance letter from your Dr will be required)
- Recent skin surgery
- History of keloids or hypertrophic scarring
- Open or partly open wounds
- Areas with ink micropigmentation (eg. areas that are tattooed need to be avoided)
Book a Transformation WOW Treatment
I’m interested in finding out more! How do I book?
Please book in with one of our Skin Coaches for a consultation.